- LIC IPO: At Rs 5.54 lakh cr market cap on BSE, state-run insurer becomes 5th largest company on debut
- Dalal Street Corner: Metals, broader markets help bulls take control; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- What makes LIC shares good dividend, long-term play? Experts decode
- SC extends demolition deadline of Supertech’s twin towers till 28 August
- Apple AirPods, MagSafe chargers likely to come with USB Type-C port - Check details
Karnataka elections: 24% voter turnout till 11AM
Updated: May 12, 2018 14:18 pm
After three months of campaigning, its a litmus test for BJP and Congress. Its has been reported that here has been 24% voter turnout till 11AM. Watch the video to know more.