- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Dr Reddy's Q4 Results: PAT down 76% YoY on impacted by impairment charges; company announces dividend of Rs 30
- Huawei Mate Xs 2 foldable smartphone, Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro launched: Check all details here
- New Range Rover Sport: Jaguar Land Rover announces opening of bookings - Know price, features, powertrains, technology and more
- Buy, Sell or Hold- What should investors do with MRPL, Sudarshan Chemical and Metropolis Healthcare?
Job additions in India: Employment generation jumps to 11-mth high
Updated: September 27, 2018 15:30 pm
The apex court has upheld the Constitutional validity of Aadhaar after it was satisfied with the security measures put in place to protect the data and ensure privacy of the individual is maintained.