- Exclusive: Income tax now begins investigation in Axis Mutual Fund case; 12 fund managers in India now within its radar: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Sell-off IT, FMCG, metal force market to close in red for 2nd day; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- Grasim Industries Q4 results 2022: PAT up 55% YoY, net sales rises by 18%; company recommends Rs 5 dividend
- Government allows duty-free import of 20 lakh tn per year of crude soyabean, sunflower oil; applicable for FY23, FY24
- SEBI allows MFs to launch passive ELSS, debt-based ETF schemes; Zee Business decodes what it means for investors
Jet Airways shares jumps 29.93% on reports of Tata pursuing controlling stake
Updated: November 15, 2018 19:15 pm
Jet Airways shares jumped as much as 29.93 per cent on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), before closing 24.52 per cent or Rs. 63.20 higher at 320.95, on Thursday. The surge in Jet Airways share price came after reports emerged that Tata Sons is in pursuit of a controlling stake in the debt-laden carrier.