- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
Jet Airways passengers share experiences of mid-air horror
Updated: September 20, 2018 18:36 pm
At least 30 passengers suffered ear and nose-bleed soon after the flight 9W 697 took off from Mumbai as the cabin crew forgot to select the switch which maintains cabin pressure.