- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
IT Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad urges public and private banks to promote digital payments
Updated: December 14, 2016 17:02 pm
Midcap Bazaar: IT Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad urges public and private banks to promote digital payments.