- Double-digit salary hike! Survey says salaries in India likely to rise by this much in 2023
- Apple Diwali offer 2022 date and time: Instant cashback, free gifts, no cost EMI on iPhone, other products
- PVR-INOX merger update: Deal likely to be completed by February next year
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N deliveries begin: Check price, features, variants, colours
- Stock Market Today 26th Sep 2022: Top Gainers and Losers - What investors should know
IT Minister 'Ravi Shankar Prasad' talking on plans to encourage digital money and transactions
Updated: November 30, 2016 09:36 am
IT Minister 'Ravi Shankar Prasad' talking on plans to encourage digital money and transactions. Watch this special segment and get to know more here.