- Electronics Mart India IPO: Should you subscribe or avoid? Know Anil Singhvi's recommendation
- SpiceJet, IndiGo, Jet Airways stocks gain up to 9% as government raises loan limit
- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- Metal stocks in focus: Tata Steel, APL Apollo shares gain 2-6% - key triggers
- Electronics Mart India IPO subscription status Day 2: Issue booked over 6.5 times so far; retail and NII investors bid most
Is that Rs 2000 currency note with you fake? Find out
Updated: June 18, 2018 12:04 pm
10 things to check if you think you have a fake Rs 2000 note. Hold the Rs 2000 note in front of light and you will find that Rs 2000 will be written in numbers in Devanagari script. Find out more.