- Cement stocks surge up to 9% after acquisition news of Ambuja, ACC – Brokerage sees up to 35% upside in these two scrips
- Eicher Motors share price: Stock top Nifty gainer, jumps over 6% intraday after healthy Q4 results – brokerages see up to 22% up
- Vivo X80, Vivo X80 Pro India launch this week - Check expected price, specifications and other details
- Adani Group acquires Switzerland-based Holcim's controlling stake in Ambuja Cements and ACC Ltd for $10.5 billion
- Government asks States, UTs and FCI to continue wheat procurement under central pool till May 31 – know detail here
IRCTC plans compact yet comfortable pod hotels
Updated: December 27, 2018 18:33 pm
IRCTC has proposed setting up of a pod hotel near the Mumbai Central railway station. The corporation wants to offer affordable, comfortable stopover options with more amenities than the usual retiring rooms.