- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
Interim Budget 2019 expectations: Maternity leave salary to be made 'tax-free' ?
Updated: January 24, 2019 18:06 pm
he government is reportedly considering to waive off taxes on salaries availed during the period of maternity leaves. The announcement could be made along with the roll-out of interim Budget 2019.