- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
IndiGo president Aditya Ghosh set to quit, airline says will name new CEO
Updated: April 28, 2018 15:27 pm
InterGlobe Aviation, the company that operates IndiGo, the top airliner in the country, revealed today that President Aditya Ghosh will be quitting effective July 31, 2018. Aditya Ghosh has spent 10 years with IndiGo. According to reports, the board of the airliner will meet soon to name a successor.