- Dalal Street Corner: Metals drag benchmark indices; what should investors do on Tuesday?
- Zomato's net loss widens to Rs 360 cr on higher expenses; Ramco Cement's profit dips, Patel Engineering back in black
- Economic challenges remain on global, environmental fronts; India capable to deal with them: M&M MD & CEO Ani
- Exclusive: Government may release names of Drone PLI beneficiaries ahead of 30 June deadline, source tells Zee Business
- Samsung Galaxy A73 5G to heat up mid-premium segment
India's macros to deteriorate over next 12 months: Shankar Sharma
Updated: March 16, 2018 10:01 am
Shankar Sharma, the big bear of Dalal Street, shared his views on the fallout of Uttar Pradesh and Bihar Lok Sabha bypolls on the Bharatiya Janata Party, financial frauds in public sector banks and India's virtual trade war with United States.