- Stock Market Live News Today: Nifty, Sensex gain over 2% each; bank, metal stocks shine
- RBI Monetary Policy Review: Top 20 statements from Governor Shaktikanta Das' MPC address
- 5G rollout: Xiaomi India shares big update on data packs, plans, bundled offers | Interview
- RBI Monetary Policy: Offline Payment Aggregators come under regulatory purview; on parity now with online peers
- Twitter shares update to make video experience better - Step-by-step guide
India's former Finance Minister Arun Jaitley passes away at 66
Updated: August 24, 2019 14:06 pm
BJP's senior leader and India's former Finance Minister Arun Jaitley passes away at 66. He was rushed to AIIMS on 9 August after he was not feeling well. Today at 12.07 pm he took his last breathe.