- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
India Ka DNA Conclave: RJD's Tejashwi Yadav rules out rift within his family
Updated: June 21, 2018 01:21 am
During Zee News India Ka DNA 2019 Conclave, RJD leader Tejashwi Yadav claimed that reports of rift within his family is just a rumour. He also took an dig at BJP and PM Narendra Modi for what he says are false promises.