- Electronics Mart India IPO: Should you subscribe or avoid? Know Anil Singhvi's recommendation
- SpiceJet, IndiGo, Jet Airways stocks gain up to 9% as government raises loan limit
- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- Metal stocks in focus: Tata Steel, APL Apollo shares gain 2-6% - key triggers
- Electronics Mart India IPO subscription status Day 2: Issue booked over 6.5 times so far; retail and NII investors bid most
India is world's 6th largest economy; this is whom it beat
Updated: July 12, 2018 13:31 pm
Good news! World Bank data says India has emerged as the world's 6th largest economy and that too in 2017, beating France and likely to go past the United Kingdom, which is at the fifth position right now. Let us look at other facts based on an analysis of data compiled by the World Bank.