- Dalal Street Corner: Metals drag benchmark indices; what should investors do on Tuesday?
- Zomato's net loss widens to Rs 360 cr on higher expenses; Ramco Cement's profit dips, Patel Engineering back in black
- Economic challenges remain on global, environmental fronts; India capable to deal with them: M&M MD & CEO Ani
- Exclusive: Government may release names of Drone PLI beneficiaries ahead of 30 June deadline, source tells Zee Business
- Samsung Galaxy A73 5G to heat up mid-premium segment
India has requested Hong Kong to surrender Nirav Modi
Updated: April 12, 2018 20:36 pm
India has requested authorities in Hong Kong to surrender Nirav Modi. According to spokesperson of the Ministry of External Affairs an agreement between Hong Kong and India to surrender fugitive offenders.