- Dalal Street Corner: Metals drag benchmark indices; what should investors do on Tuesday?
- Zomato's net loss widens to Rs 360 cr on higher expenses; Ramco Cement's profit dips, Patel Engineering back in black
- Economic challenges remain on global, environmental fronts; India capable to deal with them: M&M MD & CEO Ani
- Exclusive: Government may release names of Drone PLI beneficiaries ahead of 30 June deadline, source tells Zee Business
- Samsung Galaxy A73 5G to heat up mid-premium segment
In conversation with Former CAG Vinod Rai & Senior Research Fellow of ISAS Dr Amitendu Palit
Updated: April 2, 2018 23:54 pm
Former CAG Vinod Rai and Senior Research Fellow at the Institute of South Asian Studies Dr Amitendu Palit in an exclusive interview spoke about the 2G scam verdict, privatizing Air India & public sector banks, the repartee between the RBI Governor & the Finance Minister, the Bank Board Bureau and Election Commission among other things.