- Double-digit salary hike! Survey says salaries in India likely to rise by this much in 2023
- Apple Diwali offer 2022 date and time: Instant cashback, free gifts, no cost EMI on iPhone, other products
- PVR-INOX merger update: Deal likely to be completed by February next year
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N deliveries begin: Check price, features, variants, colours
- Stock Market Today 26th Sep 2022: Top Gainers and Losers - What investors should know
Hyundai to increase prices of cars by 2%
Updated: May 22, 2018 17:36 pm
Car-maker Hyundai Motor India Ltd. has announced a price increase up to 2%. The revised prices will be implemented from June. The increased prices will be applicable for all Hyundai cars except the newly-launched The New 2018 CRETA.