- RBI cancels Certificate of Registration of these 5 NBFCs - See full list; know reason
- Dalal Street Corner: Markets down for 3rd day in row amid profit booking in IT, broader market; what should investors do on Thu
- EXCLUSIVE: SEBI discussion paper soon to review Buyback Regulations; PMAC favours more than 1 buybacks in a year
- Cabinet approves disinvestment proposal of Hindustan Zinc: Source
- BMW i4 launch date: Luxury electric Sedan set to be launched tomorrow; All you need to know
How many jobs created in India? EPFO has the answer
Updated: August 21, 2018 17:30 pm
Retirement fund body EPFO is now keeping track of jobs creation activity in India. This system has undergone an upgrade and is now being closely watched to gauge how effective government policies are vis a vis encouraging job creation.