- Double-digit salary hike! Survey says salaries in India likely to rise by this much in 2023
- Apple Diwali offer 2022 date and time: Instant cashback, free gifts, no cost EMI on iPhone, other products
- PVR-INOX merger update: Deal likely to be completed by February next year
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N deliveries begin: Check price, features, variants, colours
- Stock Market Today 26th Sep 2022: Top Gainers and Losers - What investors should know
How cheap fares are killing airlines
Updated: August 30, 2018 17:34 pm
Indian carriers pay the world's highest jet-fuel prices. But the real killer has been fare war that's driven ticket prices so low that they can hardly cover costs. The competition will intensify if Qatar Airways starts a short-haul airline here, said DNA Money.