- LIC IPO: At Rs 5.54 lakh cr market cap on BSE, state-run insurer becomes 5th largest company on debut
- Dalal Street Corner: Metals, broader markets help bulls take control; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- What makes LIC shares good dividend, long-term play? Experts decode
- SC extends demolition deadline of Supertech’s twin towers till 28 August
- Apple AirPods, MagSafe chargers likely to come with USB Type-C port - Check details
Hotels in Ahmedabad to boycott online portal from December 1
Updated: December 1, 2018 17:33 pm
Local hoteliers are boycotting online portals from December 1 onwards. They claim that indiscriminate discounts and offers by portals have robbed them of their margins and made business unviable.