- SEBI allows MFs to launch passive ELSS, debt-based ETF schemes; Zee Business decodes what it means for investors
- Government may cap sugar exports amid rising global food prices; sugar stock prices plunge up to 15% intraday
- Weak Q4 results dampen mood as mid, small-cap cement stocks slip up to 4%; brokerage recommend Sell on JK Cement, Ramco
- Quad Summit 2022 in Pics! PM Modi calls India-US relations a 'partnership of trust' in meeting with President Biden
- WhatsApp Digilocker explained - How to download PAN card, Driving License and more
Gujarat: Essel Infraprojects set to build 100 MLD desalination plant in Jamnagar
Updated: November 18, 2018 15:03 pm
Essel Infraprojects Ltd signed a concession agreement with the Gujarat Water Infrastructure Ltd (GWIL) to design, build, finance, operate and transfer a Rs 1,000 crore water desalination plant at Jodiya in Jamnagar district. The agreement between GWIL and Essel Infraprojects Ltd was signed in the presence of Chief Minister Vijay Rupani.