- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
GST on a few products to be reduced to 18% from 28% ?
Updated: July 9, 2018 19:09 pm
This segment of Zee Business brings to you latest information on GST which may be decreased on a few products from 28 percent to 18 percent in the upcoming GST meeting.