- Dalal Street Corner: Metals drag benchmark indices; what should investors do on Tuesday?
- Q4 Results 2022: Sintex Industries net loss at Rs 119 cr, Dhanuka Agritech Q4 profit up 12% - key highlights
- Economic challenges remain on global, environmental fronts; India capable to deal with them: M&M MD & CEO Anish Shah
- Exclusive: Government may release names of Drone PLI beneficiaries ahead of 30 June deadline, source tells Zee Business
- Samsung Galaxy A73 5G to heat up mid-premium segment
GST council to decide on sugar cess today
Updated: June 3, 2018 14:17 pm
The group of ministers constituted by the GST council of ministers will meet in Mumbai today to decide on the imposition of cess at the on sugar rate of Rs 3 per kg over and above the 5 percent Goods and services tax on the commodity.