- Stock Markets Next Week: From Axis Bank Q3FY22 results to Adani Wilmar IPO, 15 triggers that could determine movement
- Stock Markets on Monday: FII selling, US market corrections remain a pain point for domestic equities; Anil Singhvi gives trigge
- Dreamfolks files DRHP with Sebi for IPO - Top 10 things investors must know
- FabIndia plans to raise up to Rs 4,000 crore through IPO - Top 10 things investors must know
- Mutual Fund in 2021: Equity outperforms Fixed Deposit, gold loses sheen while debt schemes least favoured by millennials
GST collection hits record high of ₹1.06 lakh crore in March
Updated: April 1, 2019 19:54 pm
Finance Ministry said that GST collection in March surged to ₹1.06 trillion—the highest monthly mop-up for 2018-19. Watch full video to know more.