- Paisa Wasool: Mutual Funds-SIP Returns Calculator | Start from Rs 5k, get Rs 1.75 cr - SOLID MONEY FORMULA
- WhatsApp New Feature: Soon! you can undo, recover WhatsApp deleted messages
- LIC customers ALERT! Insurer launches campaign to revive lapsed policies - All you need to know
- Wealth Guide: Income Tax - SMART TIPS! 5 tax-saving techniques for FY23 - Here is what expert suggests
- Loss-making US company's share price zooms over 400% in one month - factors behind rally DECODED
Govt to meet next week on mandatory hallmarking of gold jewellery
Updated: February 21, 2019 18:12 pm
The Consumer Affairs Ministry will on February 28 hold a meeting with stakeholders to discuss making hallmarking of gold jewellery mandatory, following up on an order it issued in June 2018.