- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
Govt to conduct mega Economic Survey, to include street vendors for the first time
Updated: June 5, 2019 18:09 pm
Within Just weeks after forming the government for the second time, PM Narendra Modi is ready with yet another master-stroke. The Modi government will conduct a mega Economic Survey that will include street vendors, hawkers, small stalls owners for the first time. Watch this video to know more.