- Dalal Street Corner: Market snaps 2-day winning streak amid profit booking; what should investors do on Thursday?
- EXCLUSIVE: Government may increase GST on online gaming, casinos and horse racing to 28%
- Patanjali Ayurved to launch its IPO, Swami Ramdev tells Anil Singhvi; gives reason behind Ruchi Soya's name change
- Finance Ministry to clarify doubts on applicability of TDS on perks received in business, profession
- Twitter puts ''correct views'' in front of people: Undercover recording reveals
Govt tells Supreme Court: Rafale documents stolen from defence ministry
Updated: March 6, 2019 18:00 pm
he government on Wednesday told the Supreme Court that documents related to the Rafale aircraft deal have been stolen from the Defence ministry. Watch full video to know more.