- Dalal Street Corner: Market snaps 2-day winning streak amid profit booking; what should investors do on Thursday?
- EXCLUSIVE: Government may increase GST on online gaming, casinos and horse racing to 28%
- Patanjali Ayurved to launch its IPO, Swami Ramdev tells Anil Singhvi; gives reason behind Ruchi Soya's name change
- Finance Ministry to clarify doubts on applicability of TDS on perks received in business, profession
- Twitter puts ''correct views'' in front of people: Undercover recording reveals
Governor appoints BJP MLA KG Bopaiah as Pro-Tem Speaker; Congress may move SC
Updated: May 18, 2018 18:09 pm
In a setback for Congress party, Karnataka Governor Vajubhai Vala on Friday appointed BJP MLA KG Bopaiah as Pro-Tem Speaker, ahead of floor test tomorrow.