- Dalal Street Corner: Market snaps 2-day winning streak amid profit booking; what should investors do on Thursday?
- EXCLUSIVE: Government may increase GST on online gaming, casinos and horse racing to 28%
- Patanjali Ayurved to launch its IPO, Swami Ramdev tells Anil Singhvi; gives reason behind Ruchi Soya's name change
- Finance Ministry to clarify doubts on applicability of TDS on perks received in business, profession
- Twitter puts ''correct views'' in front of people: Undercover recording reveals
Government to infuse Rs 83,000 crore in public sector banks
Updated: December 20, 2018 19:21 pm
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley on Thursday said the government will infuse Rs 83,000 crore in public sector banks in the next few months of the current fiscal