- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
Government offers to sell 76% stake in Air India to private bidders
Updated: March 30, 2018 11:30 am
This segment of Zee Business brings to you latest information on government's proposal on investment in Air India. The government has offered to sell 76% stake in Air India to private bidders. Watch this clip to know more.