- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
Government doubles import duty on 328 textile items to 20 per cent
Updated: August 8, 2018 07:51 am
With an aim to boost domestic manufacturing and create employment opportunities, the government doubled import duty to 20 percent.