- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
Good news for flyers! Get full refund on flight delays, cancellations
Updated: May 22, 2018 20:06 pm
The Ministry of Civil Aviation on Tuesday released a new passenger charter that proposed a slew of measures to make life easier for domestic flyers. Among the proposed measures, the major one relates to flight delays and cancellations. The Ministry suggested air passengers should be able to avail full refunds and additional compensation for flight delays and cancellations.