- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
Gold rises on jewellers' buying, positive overseas trend
Updated: June 6, 2019 18:15 pm
Gold prices Thursday shot up by Rs 120 to Rs 33,490 per 10 gram in the national capital on rise in demand from jewellers, and a firm trend overseas, according to the All India Sarafa Association. Zee Business TV expert explains whether you should buy.