- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
Gold remains flat; silver slides on reduced offtake
Updated: June 13, 2019 18:35 pm
Silver prices fell by 40 to Rs 37,850 per kg, in the national capital on Thursday, while gold remained steady, according to All India Sarafa Association. Traders attributed the decline in silver prices to reduced offtake by industrial units and coin makers at the local spot market. Gold prices remained flat at Rs 33,570 per 10 gram in the national capital Thursday.