- Dalal Street Corner: Market snaps 2-day winning streak amid profit booking; what should investors do on Thursday?
- EXCLUSIVE: Government may increase GST on online gaming, casinos and horse racing to 28%
- Patanjali Ayurved to launch its IPO, Swami Ramdev tells Anil Singhvi; gives reason behind Ruchi Soya's name change
- Finance Ministry to clarify doubts on applicability of TDS on perks received in business, profession
- Twitter puts ''correct views'' in front of people: Undercover recording reveals
Gold demand falls from 8% to147.9 tonnes
Updated: August 2, 2018 18:27 pm
India's gold demand declined by 8 per cent at 147.9 tonnes during April-June period compared to second quarter of last year driven by to high local prices and seasonal factors.