- Atal Pension Yojana rule change: Big setback for taxpayers - know how it will impact your savings
- Home loans, EMIs to get more expensive: Now, this PSU bank hikes interest rates by .20%
- Mask mandatory in Delhi as Covid-19 cases rise again: Check new rules and penalty
- US inflation data: Break on 40-year peak, global markets rally - key highlights
- Microsoft layoffs 2022: IT giant sacks around 200 more employees as recession fears rise
Gems, Jewellery exports lose shine this Fiscal
Updated: February 25, 2019 18:54 pm
Overall short domestic gems & jewellery demand is expected to remain tepid as credit restrictions by banks, geopolitical tensions would continue impacting the sector, a Care Ratings.