- Double-digit salary hike! Survey says salaries in India likely to rise by this much in 2023
- Apple Diwali offer 2022 date and time: Instant cashback, free gifts, no cost EMI on iPhone, other products
- PVR-INOX merger update: Deal likely to be completed by February next year
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N deliveries begin: Check price, features, variants, colours
- Stock Market Today 26th Sep 2022: Top Gainers and Losers - What investors should know
GDP growth rate for Q-2 raised to 7.3% from 7.1%
Updated: December 1, 2016 10:19 am
GDP growth rate for Q-2 raised to 7.3% from 7.1%. Watch complete news story of News 360 for getting detailed updates!