- Double-digit salary hike! Survey says salaries in India likely to rise by this much in 2023
- Apple Diwali offer 2022 date and time: Instant cashback, free gifts, no cost EMI on iPhone, other products
- PVR-INOX merger update: Deal likely to be completed by February next year
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N deliveries begin: Check price, features, variants, colours
- Stock Market Today 26th Sep 2022: Top Gainers and Losers - What investors should know
Fiscal deficit target: Good news for India coming?
Updated: January 31, 2019 15:42 pm
As the government may be carrying forward a minimal cash balance into FY20, there could be minimum buybacks in next fiscal, a report by SBI Research said.