- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
Firm LNG prices may dent local demand
Updated: August 6, 2018 13:45 pm
In view of court banning alternative fuels like fuel oil and LPG in several states, demand for LNG is expected to remain upbeat, a Crisil report said.