- LIC IPO: At Rs 5.54 lakh cr market cap on BSE, state-run insurer becomes 5th largest company on debut
- Dalal Street Corner: Metals, broader markets help bulls take control; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- What makes LIC shares good dividend, long-term play? Experts decode
- SC extends demolition deadline of Supertech’s twin towers till 28 August
- Apple AirPods, MagSafe chargers likely to come with USB Type-C port - Check details
Find ways to block social media apps in case of misuse: Govt to telcos
Updated: August 8, 2018 07:51 am
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) is examining the option of blocking popular social media apps such as Facebook, WhatsApp, Telegram and Instagram in order to curb fake news