- Stock Market Closing Bell: Nifty near 16,200, Sensex dips more than 100 points; Realty, PSU Bank stocks worst hit
- EXCLUSIVE: Government may increase GST on online gaming, casinos and horse racing to 28%
- Ruchi Soya Industries to be renamed as Patanjali Foods; shares of edible oil major hit 10% upper circuit after announcement
- Stocks to buy: JMC Projects, Aditya Birla Capital can clock up to 79% return, say brokerages
- Twitter puts ''correct views'' in front of people: Undercover recording reveals
Farooq Abdullah responsible for current situation in Kashmir: Ram Madhav
Updated: April 28, 2019 14:39 pm
BJP general secretary Ram Madhav has blamed National Conference patron Farooq Abdullah for the current situation in Kashmir.