- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Dr Reddy's Q4 Results: PAT down 76% YoY on impacted by impairment charges; company announces dividend of Rs 30
- Huawei Mate Xs 2 foldable smartphone, Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro launched: Check all details here
- New Range Rover Sport: Jaguar Land Rover announces opening of bookings - Know price, features, powertrains, technology and more
- Buy, Sell or Hold- What should investors do with MRPL, Sudarshan Chemical and Metropolis Healthcare?
Farmers go on a 10-day strike; vegetable, fruits and milk supply are hit
Updated: June 3, 2018 19:42 pm
As farmers go on a 10-day strike in eight states demanding for a loan waiver, fruits and milk supply are hit in India.