- SEBI allows MFs to launch passive ELSS, debt-based ETF schemes; Zee Business decodes what it means for investors
- Government may cap sugar exports amid rising global food prices; sugar stock prices plunge up to 15% intraday
- Weak Q4 results dampen mood as mid, small-cap cement stocks slip up to 4%; brokerage recommend Sell on JK Cement, Ramco
- Quad Summit 2022 in Pics! PM Modi calls India-US relations a 'partnership of trust' in meeting with President Biden
- WhatsApp Digilocker explained - How to download PAN card, Driving License and more
Exclusive Interview: Senior Research Fellow of ISAS Dr Amitendu Palit talks about privatisation
Updated: April 3, 2018 00:03 am
Former CAG Vinod Rai and Senior Research Fellow at the Institute of South Asian Studies Dr Amitendu Palit in an exclusive interview spoke about the 2G scam verdict, privatizing Air India & public sector banks, the repartee between the RBI Governor & the Finance Minister, the Bank Board Bureau and Election Commission among other things.