- Exclusive: Income tax now begins investigation in Axis Mutual Fund case; 12 fund managers in India now within its radar: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Sell-off IT, FMCG, metal force market to close in red for 2nd day; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- Grasim Industries Q4 results 2022: PAT up 55% YoY, net sales rises by 18%; company recommends Rs 5 dividend
- Government allows duty-free import of 20 lakh tn per year of crude soyabean, sunflower oil; applicable for FY23, FY24
- SEBI allows MFs to launch passive ELSS, debt-based ETF schemes; Zee Business decodes what it means for investors
Exclusive Interview: Former CAG Vinod Rai talks about the speed of cleaning the banking system
Updated: April 3, 2018 00:00 am
Former CAG Vinod Rai and Senior Research Fellow at the Institute of South Asian Studies Dr Amitendu Palit in an exclusive interview spoke about the 2G scam verdict, privatizing Air India & public sector banks, the repartee between the RBI Governor & the Finance Minister, the Bank Board Bureau and Election Commission among other things.