- LIC IPO: At Rs 5.54 lakh cr market cap on BSE, state-run insurer becomes 5th largest company on debut
- Dalal Street Corner: Metals, broader markets help bulls take control; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- What makes LIC shares good dividend, long-term play? Experts decode
- SC extends demolition deadline of Supertech’s twin towers till 28 August
- Apple AirPods, MagSafe chargers likely to come with USB Type-C port - Check details
Exclusive conversation with Niti Aayog chief Rajiv Kumar
Updated: December 19, 2018 17:12 pm
Rajiv Kumar, vice-chairman of NITI Aayog speaks exclusively to Zee business. Listen in to what he had to say about GDP growth and much more.