- RBI cancels Certificate of Registration of these 5 NBFCs - See full list; know reason
- Dalal Street Corner: Markets down for 3rd day in row amid profit booking in IT, broader market; what should investors do on Thu
- EXCLUSIVE: SEBI discussion paper soon to review Buyback Regulations; PMAC favours more than 1 buybacks in a year
- Cabinet approves disinvestment proposal of Hindustan Zinc: Source
- BMW i4 launch date: Luxury electric Sedan set to be launched tomorrow; All you need to know
Ericsson unveils India's first 5G innovation lab at IIT-Delhi
Updated: July 3, 2018 18:27 pm
In a bid to stimulate the 5G ecosystem in India, Swedish telecommunications company Ericsson formally launched the country's first "Centre of Excellence and Innovation Lab" for 5G at the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi.