- Electronics Mart India IPO: Should you subscribe or avoid? Know Anil Singhvi's recommendation
- SpiceJet, IndiGo, Jet Airways stocks gain up to 9% as government raises loan limit
- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- Metal stocks in focus: Tata Steel, APL Apollo shares gain 2-6% - key triggers
- Electronics Mart India IPO subscription status Day 2: Issue booked over 6.5 times so far; retail and NII investors bid most
EPF interest rate to be increased to 8.65%
Updated: September 1, 2019 14:15 pm
EPF interest rate to be increased to 8.65%. The labour ministry will soon notify 8.65% rate of interest on the Employees' Provident Fund (EPF) for 2018-19.