- Editor’s Take: Indian markets holding back despite weak global cues, FIIs sell-off – Anil Singhvi decodes reasons
- Grasim Industries share falls 3%, Metropolis Healthcare hits 52-week low post q4 results; what should investors do?
- Aster DM, Minda Industries, RailTel, Bayer Corp shares surge up to 14% intraday post Q4 results–Brokerage sees up to 34% upside
- Government may give relief to India Inc on input cost, crucial meeting on inflation tomorrow- Details
- BMW i4 launch date: Luxury electric Sedan set to be launched tomorrow; All you need to know
E-comm retail logistics market to grow at 36% CAGR
Updated: May 29, 2018 13:06 pm
With online retail market growing, the e-commerce retail logistics market, valued at $1.35 billion in 2018, is likely to see a compounded annual growth rate of around 36% in the coming years.