- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
Do not make farm loan waivers as political tool in polls :Raghuram Rajan
Updated: December 15, 2018 17:21 pm
Former Reserve Bank of India governor Raghuram Rajan on Friday said that do not make farm loan waivers as political tool in polls.