- Cement stocks surge up to 9% after acquisition news of Ambuja, ACC – Brokerage sees up to 35% upside in these two scrips
- Anil Singhvi’s Strategy May 16: Support zone on Nifty is 15675-15750, Bank Nifty is 32875-33000
- Stocks to buy today: List of 20 stocks for profitable trade on May 16
- Adani Group acquires Switzerland-based Holcim's controlling stake in Ambuja Cements and ACC Ltd for $10.5 billion
- Government asks States, UTs and FCI to continue wheat procurement under central pool till May 31 – know detail here
Desh Ki Baat: Supreme Court rejects RBI's circular on resolution of stressed assets
Updated: April 2, 2019 21:39 pm
The Supreme Court on April 2 strikes down the Reserve Bank of India's circular on resolution of stressed assets. In a big win for sugar, power, textile, and shipyard sector, the apex court struck down RBI circular dated February 12, 2018 that mandated banks to initiate resolution of bad debts over Rs 2000 crore.